Dr. Annelle E. Onishi, M.D.
- Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Hawaii
- John A. Burns School of Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- Hawaii Academy of Family Practice
- Maui County Medical Society
- Full hospital privileges at Maui Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Onishi was born and raised in Hawaii, practicing on Maui since 2000, and a practicing member of the Kihei Wailea Medical Center from 2001 – Sept 2012. Dr. Onishi left the establishment to start her own practice Oct 1st, 2012. She received her medical degree in 1996 after graduating from The University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine, she then went on to complete a 3 year internship and residency program in family practice in Pennsylvania at the Penn State Family Practice program/Hershey Medical Center. After graduation she returned to Maui to practice.
Dr. Onishi enjoys the breadth of Family Medicine. Her emphasis is on Women’s Health and Geriatric Medicine.
Her hobbies include shoreline fishing, hiking, collecting vintage miniature books, cross-stitching and travel. She has three grown sons, 2 live on Oahu, and one lives in Japan.