Dr. Marshall Knox, M.D.
- Over 25 years of experience in dermatology
- Holds a Masters of Public Health Texas Medical Center
- Served as the Dermatology Department Chairman in Seattle, WA
- Specializes in the treatment of skin cancer, and diseases of the skin, hair, and nails
- Other specializations include: acne “all ages”, rashes, cysts, skin tags, sun spots, warts, and mole checks and removal
At The Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the world, Dr. Knox studied to become a Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health. Dr. Knox comes from an accomplished family of physicians and scientists. After becoming board certified, Dr. Knox joined his father; former Chairman of the Department of Dermatology at Baylor College of Medicine and past President of the American Board of Dermatology, in their private practice of dermatology.
Dr. Knox enjoys practicing medical and surgical dermatology. Over most of his career he has had the privilege of teaching Dermatology to doctors in their residency training programs as a section Chief at a teaching hospital in Houston and a Dermatology Department Chairman in Seattle.
Outside of medicine Dr. Knox loves hiking, boating, organic farming, cycling, training dogs and all the outdoor activities that come with living in Hawaii.
Dr. Knox previously ran his own practice on the island of Maui. Wailea Medical Center welcomes Dr. Knox back to the Hawaiian islands as he joins our Ohana in bringing you superb medical care with the Aloha spirit.