Scott Hal Smith
- Riverside College PA Program CSUF, Ethnic Studies
- Daniel Freidman Paramedic School
- Rancho Santiago Firefighter Academy
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- 2004 Cost Mesa Man of the Year
- Professional Activities
- Emergency Medicine PA Residency, Sun City West Arizona
- Alpha Gama Sigma Honor Society
- Executive Director of Lokahi Pacific of Maui
Originally from Orange County CA, Scott was a Paramedic/Firefighter prior to becoming a Physician’s Assistant. With his experience in advanced life support, Scott decided to pursue an Emergency Medicine Residency in Sun City, AZ. He quickly realized that his passion is providing more comprehensive care. He has been working in Urgent Care/Family Practice for the people of Maui since 2009.
Prior to his professional career, Scott was a competitive surfer. He feels fortunate to be able to combine his two passions of surfing and practicing quality medicine in the beautiful island of Maui. When Scott is not in the ocean or at the office, he enjoys volunteering with Lokahi Pacific to provide services for the needy of Maui and spending time with his family. He shares his life with his wife Hannah, who is a dentist in Wailuku, and his adorable and mostly well-behaved children, Bryson and Avalon.